Friday, October 2, 2009

Looking back through my completed task, I realized I did post anything about the foreign film I watched. I chose Amelie. I'd been wanting to see it for years. I had a couple of friends that just raved about it..along with critics and awards. I must say though, that I was a little disappointed. It didn't suck, but by no means was it something to write home about. It took me around two weeks to get through it..if that tells you anything. I did like the music though, and there were some fun ideas in it.

I did my first random act of kindness the other day at work the other day (9.29.09). I was talking about home-cooked meals with a guest last week and this week. I had a taste for mac & cheese, so I made some. I had a fairly large amount, so I took some to him. I almost didn't want to give it to him, because it wasn't as good as usual. I did however, and he said it was good. He seemed quite appreciative.

Finally, I'm sad to report that I've already failed one of my task. I didn't get around to making a new recipe during the month of September. I will still keep track of new recipes though. What upsets me most about this, is that it was an easy task.

No comments:

Post a Comment